Who we are
Our website address is: https://cloutcapital.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Uses made of the personal data
We use personal data held about you in the following ways: We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
• Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Analytics and data processed by
• Google Analytics
Investment Evaluation CLOUT CAPITAL is likely to receive and store personal information as part of its investment evaluation process. If you are involved in a transaction that CLOUT CAPITAL and/or the funds that it manages or advises enters into, or a potential transaction that CLOUT CAPITAL considers, we may store personal information relating to you. This might include your CV, details of your previous employment history and professional activities, information relating to your financial status and dealings, nationality information (including copies of identity documents, such as a passport), references provided by third parties, and results of other due diligence carried out. We collect and store this information for the purposes of:
- Evaluating a transaction and your role in it;
- Executing transactions;
- Managing an investment once made;
- Maintaining records of investments;
- Meeting regulatory and legal obligations e.g. KYC checks;
- Safeguarding our legal rights and interests;
- Seeking and receiving advice from our professional advisors, including accountants, lawyers and other consultants; and
Providing periodic business updates, as described below.
- We store and process information in this way because it is necessary to:
- Perform a contract to which you are likely to be a party;
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation; and/or
- Protect our legitimate interests in running and promoting our business.
How long we retain your data If you leave a comment or fill up a form, the content and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up properly. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Only authorized personnel can access this information.
What rights you have over your data If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. “Contact us at [email protected]” Where we send your data Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Our contact information
4040 NE 2nd AVE Miami 33137 Florida
How we protect your data We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. You have the right to access and correct the Personal Information you have provided or to opt-out of future communications by contacting us.